– 3500 watts of power.
– 11 power levels for consistent, delicious results for frozen,
refrigerated and fresh foods – from the freezer to table
– Unique method of energy distribution provides superior
and even heating throughout the cavity.
Easy to Use
– Ample 1.6 cubic ft. (45 liter) cavity accommodates two standard 4” deep full size pans.
– Up to 100 programmable menu items can be used to simplify cooking and ensures consistent results.
– USB port compatible with standard flash drives, updates programming in seconds.
– Four stage cooking options with one-touch programming.
– Reduces prep time, labor and food waste while providing consistent results.
– Controls are user friendly and require minimal training.
– Quantity pad calculates the proper cook times for two servings.
– Automatic voltage sensor for easy installation.
– Transparent door and lit interior for monitoring without opening the door.
– Interior ceramic shelf is sealed and recessed to reduce
plate-to-shelf edge impact and keep spills contained.
Easy to Maintain
– Stainless steel exterior and interior for easy cleaning and
a professional look.
– Constructed to withstand the foodservice environment.
– Magnetic front air filter for easy removal and cleaning.
– Clean filter reminder to protect oven components.
– Backed by the ACP, Inc. 24/7 ComServ Support Center,
ACP Programming Application (Web App)
– Updates menu programs in seconds
– Perfect programming solution for multiple locations
– Healthcare Facilities
– Fast Casual Restaurants
– Defrosts most frozen food products
– 10 lb. (4.5 kg) baby red potatoes, 5 per hour
– 8 lb. (3.5 kg) frozen vegetables, 6 per hour
-2 lb. (1 kg) shrimp, 24 per hour
Amana AMSO35 Heavy-Duty Commercial Steamer Microwave Oven - 208/240V, 3500W
No returns on online purchases will be accepted. Customer must inspect equipment upon receiving it. If item is sold with a warranty, the warranty begins the day of purchase. If equipment needs repair within the time of warranty, customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer.