Valpro presents the VP3F Three Door Freezer
This model will provide many years of worry free service and delivers cost saving eco-friendly energy efficiency. All models are UL Energy Verified and deliver the lowest operating costs. All Valpro products are manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards for quality assurance, and to consistently deliver to our customers products that satisfy all expectations.
– Durable stainless steel exterior, front and sides
– High efficiency bottom mounted condensing unit installed on slide out rack for quick and easy maintenance
– Bottom mount compressor operates in coolest area possible and provides better efficiency and ergonomics
– Uniform temperature with larger efficient ECM fan motors and larger fan blades for superior air flow with faster recovery time
– 9 Heavy duty, epoxy coated wire shelves supported by pilasters for easy 1/2” adjustability and to sustain maximum loads
– UL Energy Verified and tested to NSF Standard 7
– Self closing doors with remain open feature past 90° for easy access loading and unloading
– Top mount quality door locks for added security
– Snap-in magnetic door gaskets removable and replaceable without tools for ease of cleaning
– LED interior cabinet lights standard all on models
– Electronic thermostat digitally controlled temperature system maintains optimum temperature with easily viewed LED display
– Standard 4” heavy duty casters, front locking, make it easy to move and clean underneath
– Self-contained refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly (CFC and HCFC-free) R290 refrigerant
-- Oversized balanced refrigeration system uses double voltage 115/208-230/60/1 with NEMA L14-20P plug
– Automatic condensate evaporation system
– Door integrated heating element eliminates any condensation
– High density 2.4” foamed in-place CFC and HCFC free polyurethane insulation
– UL Energy Verified efficiency and tested to NSF Standard 7
2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Part Warranty
Valpro Three-Door Reach-In Freezer 72 CU. FT. VP3FDV-HC 81"
No returns on online purchases will be accepted. Customer must inspect equipment upon receiving it. If item is sold with a warranty, the warranty begins the day of purchase. If equipment needs repair within the time of warranty, customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer.