Valpro presents the VP2R-48L Sliding Glass Door Merch. Refrigerator 48 Cu. Ft.
Valpro glass door merchandisers can be manufactured to your specifications with options for black or white exterior, slide or swing doors, custom illuminated sign panels and side wall decals. Our line of merchandisers utilize reliable energy efficient technology and provide an attractive well illuminated point of purchase while maintaining precise temperatures. All units feature an oversized balanced refrigeration system allowing rapid cooling, and better reliability. All our merchandisers are UL Energy Verified and deliver the lowest operating costs. All Valpro products are manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards for quality assurance, and to consistently deliver to our customers products that satisfy all expectations. All our products are operated, extensively monitored, and undergo rigorous inspection prior to packaging and shipping.
– Energy saving vacuum-insulated triple pane low E-glass doors
– Bright LED full door length internal cabinet lighting
– Bright LED back-lit front panel
– Self-closing doors with counter balanced weight system for smooth positive close and sealing
– Powder coated steel exterior and interior
– Stainless Steel interior bottom
– Eight heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves supported by pilasters for easy adjustability’, 1/2” increments
– Four 1” wheels with front leg levelers
– High density foamed in-place CFC free polyurethane insulation
– Front mounted electronic thermostat digitally controlled temperature system maintains optimum temperature with easily viewed LED display
– Removable bottom grill slide-out condensing unit for easy cleaning
– Self contained oversized balanced refrigeration system provides better reliability and performance
– UL Energy Verified and tested to NSF Standard 7
2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Part Warranty
Valpro Two Sliding Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 48 CU. FT. VP2R-48L
No returns on online purchases will be accepted. Customer must inspect equipment upon receiving it. If item is sold with a warranty, the warranty begins the day of purchase. If equipment needs repair within the time of warranty, customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer.